30% Off Logos Base Packages and Upgrades

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5
Jason Brueckner | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 23 2020 6:49 PM

Because why not share 30% off with more Logos users? Enjoy!

https://www.logos.com/licona

Posts 1263
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 24 2020 6:30 AM

I know this one only runs until tomorrow, but how long does the 25% off sale last?

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 2465
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 24 2020 8:40 AM

Jason Brueckner:
why not share 30% off with more Logos users?

Because of bullet 3 under point 4

Please abide by the following guidelines as you interact on our forums.

1. Please keep your discussions focused on Logos Bible Software: our software, products, websites, company, tools, etc.
  2. Please do not discuss or debate biblical, theological, or other controversial topics. Use one of the many web forums intended for these kinds of discussions.
  3. Please treat each other with the love, courtesy, respect, and kindness that you would if you were sitting in your living room together.
  4. Please do not use our forums to
    • sell or give away anything or link to anything you’re selling or giving away—including Logos products
    • promote or link to competitors
    • promote affiliate links or discounts
    • point people to other places that sell Logos-compatible products
    • advertise yourself, your business, your ministry, your website, etc. (a tasteful link in your forum signature is acceptable)
    • post Logos Coupon Codes. If you are aware of a special promotion Logos is running online, you are welcome to link directly to the promotion.
  5. Please search before posting. It’s likely that someone has already asked your question.
  6. Please help others follow these guidelines. If the problems continue after you’ve given a gentle reminder of these expectations, please click “Report Abuse” under “More” or send an email to forums@logos.com. If a user is a repeat offender, we may temporarily suspend their account. If the offenses continue, we reserve the right to permanently ban the offender's account from the forums either by shadow banning it or blocking it entirely.

Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy discussing and learning about Logos Bible Software.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1263
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 24 2020 9:05 AM

David Thomas:

Jason Brueckner:
why not share 30% off with more Logos users?

Because of bullet 3 under point 4

promote affiliate links or discounts

Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy discussing and learning about Logos Bible Software.

im a bit confused here. The link shared in the OP *was* a Logos page. So that point may need expanding.

Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 2817
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 24 2020 9:37 AM

It's a special discount for participants of the webinar with Dr. Licona.

There are many partner pages on the Logos site. The last time I shared one of them with special free items on the forums here, my post was removed.

This is a good indicator that sharing partner pages like this one is not wanted by FL.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Seminary Student (VIU).
Christian Debate Forum --- Auferstanden! Blog

Posts 1263
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 24 2020 9:39 AM

Fair enough. I had interpreted it as off-site links for FL products, but I guess I was wrong.

Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 1216
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 24 2020 9:40 AM

David Thomas:
If you are aware of a special promotion Logos is running online, you are welcome to link directly to the promotion.

That's what he did. I don't think he's in violation of the rules. He was aware of a promotion and linked to it on the Logos page.

Posts 2465
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 24 2020 9:42 AM

David Wanat:
im a bit confused here. The link shared in the OP *was* a Logos page. So that point may need expanding.

the /Licona extension in the link takes the user to an affiliate's page.

I do not presume any malicious intent by the OP! I believe Jason was trying to be helpful.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1263
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 24 2020 9:49 AM

David Thomas:

David Wanat:

the /Licona extension in the link takes the user to an affiliate's page.

I do not presume any malicious intent by the OP! I believe Jason was trying to be helpful.

I guess my mistake was assuming that a Logos link was a Logos page. I did’t realize that not all pages on the Logos site should be shared here. Live and learn.

Verbum 9 Ultimate

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS