Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 20
Jay Rubin | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 25 2020 1:30 PM

My C drive was getting low on space. I checked and found my Logos folder with subfolders was about 46 gigs. I decided to uninstall and reinstall on my larger Drive D. After uninstalling I confirmed about 46 gigs was freed up. After re-installing on D drive (after several hours), I check and found the Logos folders were only now using about 17 gigs.

I am guessing there must be a ton of bloated or temp files that were in my original C drive folders.

Can someone explain what is going on? I checked and it appears my library is intact with all of my notes and lists.

Confused...

Posts 1925
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2020 1:46 PM
Do you watch a lot of videos in Logos? Mobile Ed videos download to the WebCache folder that is in the Logos/Data Folder.
Posts 4750
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2020 1:50 PM

Though I doubt this was all of the 30gb, when you watch videos it downloads onto your harddrive.  This might contribute to some of your extra space

Posts 27053
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2020 3:47 PM

Your Concordance files can readily consume GB of disk space.

However, do you have the same number of resources as previously i.e. did you choose to download a subset of resources during installation?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 20
Jay Rubin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2020 3:53 PM

Now that I think of it... last year I did watch many videos. That is probably where that went. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS