ESV Expository Commentary Bug

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1110
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 31 2020 10:31 AM

I noticed that the print version includes the full esv text at the start of each section. This is true for some of the electronic volumes but not all of them. Please can this be corrected? Dan-Mal and Eph-Philemon need correcting. Thanks

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 30904
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 5 2020 5:37 PM

6 bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1110
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 13 2020 11:50 AM

I've had an email acknowledgement of this now but no promise of a timeline for a fix...

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 1110
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2020 10:21 AM

A month on these great commentaries need fixing!

Posts 1452
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 6:14 AM

Isn't easier/better using a split screen and having the ESV open alongside the commentary?

Posts 1110
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 8:03 AM

Not when I'm using read aloud. The ebook should be as the book. They have acknowledged this.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS