Group Licenses: Not getting resources

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26029
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 3 2020 5:40 AM

I ordered 3 resources from September Free Book and they have not been downloaded:

• I used a new Family group with two members for 2x of each REBC volume (I own the first two EBC's)
  • they appeared in my Cart as ordered against that Group
  • the Order went through as normal
  • the resources appear in my Order History as (Group License)
  • I've used restarts + Update Now, Update Resources with no success
  • I can still Add to Cart for each resource on the web page

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 598
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 3 2020 7:58 AM

Hi Dave,

I am sorry if I am stating the obvious here, but have you assigned the licenses yet?

Posts 26029
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 3 2020 2:53 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Hi Dave,

I am sorry if I am stating the obvious here, but have you assigned the licenses yet?

If it was "obvious" I would have stated it above.  I was expecting a "Step" to perform this, but I assumed the two volumes of each resources had been automatically assigned to the two members of the Group.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 4412
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 3 2020 3:08 PM

Dave Hooton:

I assumed the two volumes of each resources had been automatically assigned to the two members of the Group.

Suppose Andy and his wife Belinda are in a group as the only two members. Andy buys two licenses of a book that he wants to read through with their daughter Colette, who doesn't have a Faithlife account yet. Andrew helps Colette set up her account and join the group... but 'her' license was already automatically assigned to Belinda. Oops.

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Posts 26029
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 3 2020 3:22 PM

My main point above is that there wasn't a step in the Order process to "assign" volumes to members of the Group.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS