Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 12
Trevor Flor | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:26 PM

Hi, With my Perks Subscription will I still get the 10% discount on anything I purchase through Faithlife and additional discount vouchers? Do we also still get the additional free books which was only for Perks subscribers? If these "perks" are not not now included  what is the point of having the subscription? I have only just renewed it and these are the reasons why I joined the program. Thanks.

Posts 2175
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:38 PM

Details on our Wordsearch Perks page.

Posts 12
Trevor Flor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:41 PM

Thank you Phil for directing me to there.

Posts 2175
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:57 PM

Trevor Flor:

Thank you Phil for directing me to there.

Happy to help.

Posts 54
Ricky Daugherty | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2021 8:24 PM

If I could share an observation I made today.

I try to keep records of everything.  So today I spent the entire day and this evening saving all 224 WORDsearch Book Store Entries in my account before that is no longer available to separate PDFs.

As I went through all 224 entries, and I suspect Logos Analysts already know this, but as older orders had longer intervals between them, the order numbers made small increases, however as I got to the time when I started the WORDsearch Perks program, the intervals were much shorter, however, the jumps in order numbers increased greatly, almost a Geometric and kept rising in the second year.

I could not help but see the jump in sales when Perks set in.  It was quite obvious to me and very hard not to notice it working.

My point is that the Perks program that WORDsearch had implemented seemed to be very effective, and Logos might wish to consider that as they slightly down-scaled some of the benefits we had under WORDsearch.  The Logos version is not bad, but they took away some incentives of what WORDsearch provided such as 10% off everything even if it was already on sale--no limit like Logos applied, but maybe the Logos version is still good enough of a sales increase.  That is for Logos to decide.  As I said I would suspect your people were already aware of that, but if not, they may wish to review that WORDsearch data statistics on orders increase and map when it happened to better match the Original WORDsearch model that worked so effectively.

Not a complaint, but just food for thought.  Because Customers were happy and WORDsearch was happy, a Win-Win for all.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS