Page 8 of 8 (147 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8
This post has 146 Replies | 15 Followers

Posts 108
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 6:48 AM

Yes

Posts 108
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 6:49 AM

I would like to add to that request.  I look weekly for those volumes.  I used them weekly in Wordsearch and really am looking forward to their being in Logos.

Posts 1553
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 8:19 AM

Michael John Kinch:

Hi 

i have been encouraged to write to you regarding My "Rod Mattoon books" from Wordsearch which have not been delivered yet.

Thank you 

Mike Kinch 

Very soon! Production work is finished and we're putting on the final touches in order to make them available.

Posts 34
Jeff Frazier | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 8:49 AM

My OP was regarding the Holman KJV Study Bible. Is the same true about it?

Posts 2
Michael John Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 12:44 PM

Hi

Can any one help me please.....is there any way that i can read/play my "Rod Mattoon Commentaries?" to be used as helps in my sermons!

whilst i am awaiting for my books to be transposed from Wordsearch to Logos/Faithlife?

It would help me immensely and it would be greatly appreciated....

In Christ Our Lord 

Mike Kinch 

Posts 651
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 1:35 PM

Michael John Kinch:

Hi

Can any one help me please.....is there any way that i can read/play my "Rod Mattoon Commentaries?" to be used as helps in my sermons!

whilst i am awaiting for my books to be transposed from Wordsearch to Logos/Faithlife?

It would help me immensely and it would be greatly appreciated....

In Christ Our Lord 

Mike Kinch 

Mike, do you still have WS on your computer? If so, you can still use it. When Logos and WS were two separate programs, I utilized a separate monitor for WS and when I saw something of interest, I would highlight it in WS and then drag and drop into a note file in Logos. I kept longing for the day when I wouldn't have to "cut and paste" like that and now it is coming to be a reality. If you do not have a second monitor, you can make a panel for WS on half of your monitor and another panel on the other half of the monitor and let Logos reside in it, It works, but can be somewhat challenging because of the limited space.

Posts 1553
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2021 3:50 PM

Jeff Frazier:

My OP was regarding the Holman KJV Study Bible. Is the same true about it?

Actually yes. We ran into issues with that one and it's looking like we'll have an eBook (with Bible milestones so it can be used in the Passage Guide) on June 8. From there it will likely undergo additional mark-up.

Page 8 of 8 (147 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 | RSS