Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 179
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 22 2020 9:02 AM

Question about Guide sections. A number of the guide sections have pre-determined lists of resources that are checked when you run a report.  Now that a lot of new resources are coming over from Word Search, are there any plans to add to some of those datasets. For example, the outlines section. Several resources are specifically tagged in Logos as Outline resources and those are the ones that are checked when the outline guide section is run. There are several excellent outline resources coming over from WordSearch that I would like to see included in that tagging. For example, WordSearch Outlines, LessonMaker Outlines, Hannah's Outlines, etc.  

BTW, you guys are doing an awesome job so far, and this will not be at the top of the list, but I thought I would put it out there for consideration.

Thanks, Carla

Posts 9057
LogosEmployee

See https://community.logos.com/forums/t/193938.aspx for our plans to improve Wordsearch resources.

Posts 179
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 9:16 AM

That does not answer my question about whether any of the wordsearch resources will be added to the dataset documentation and functionality for certain guide sections that rely on a fixed set of resources.

Thanks, Carla

Posts 9057
LogosEmployee

Part of the job of improving tagging in a resource is adding Bible Outline markup. If/when this is added to a Wordsearch resource, it will automatically appear in that section, be usable in Bible Outline Browser, etc.

Posts 9057
LogosEmployee

cshover8669:
certain guide sections that rely on a fixed set of resources

Very few (if any) of the Guide Sections rely on a fixed set of resources. Most Guide sections are driven dynamically by resources in your library that contain the necessary tagging. When that tagging is added to resources, they'll appear in that section.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS