Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Paul Robarge | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 22 2020 11:43 AM

I noticed that the books I purchased on disk and not on the wordsearch web site are not showing up in Logos

even though when I moved my wordsearch  to a new computer and reload my books they show up so wordsearch  knows I own them

Posts 4134
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 11:49 AM

Paul Robarge:

I noticed that the books I purchased on disk and not on the wordsearch web site are not showing up in Logos

even though when I moved my wordsearch  to a new computer and reload my books they show up so wordsearch  knows I own them

There is a known issue with lifeway books, and with Doxa books that may not be resolvable (wont be for lifeway licensed books). They are working to see what they can do about the Doxa situation.

Were these licensed by either?

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 2
Paul Robarge | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 12:04 PM

For example Preachers outline and sermon bible library NT

The disk is labeled wordsearch 8

Posts 9057
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 12:06 PM

Paul Robarge:

Licenses for disk-based purchases came over as a separate batch and haven't been loaded into our system yet. Please check https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration for the status of your library in 1-2 days.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS