Transfer my Wordsearch account to Logos account of spouse?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 55
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 25 2020 5:29 PM

Hello

Thank you for the opportunity to merge our Wordsearch and Logos accounts Smile

Apologies if this question has already been asked but a quick cursory search has not revealed an answer. 

I have Wordsearch and Logos libraries with different email addresses. There will be many duplicate resources. I have not yet merged my accounts.

My husband has a much smaller Logos library, and my question is if it is possible/allowable to merge my Wordsearch account with my husband's Logos account instead? 

Many thanks

Sue

Posts 3261
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 6:12 PM

We're happy to support this request. Contact our customer service team (cs@logos.com) and point them to this thread. They may want you to update your account details to match your husband's account. But I'll defer to them on the best way to accommodate your request.

Posts 55
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:02 PM

Thank you Smile

Posts 2962
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 27 2020 12:59 PM

Warning to other Wordsearch customers.  Logos does not let Husbands and Wives use the same account.

Posts 3261
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 27 2020 3:28 PM

David Ames:

Warning to other Wordsearch customers.  Logos does not let Husbands and Wives use the same account.

That is not true. We do allow a spouse to use their spouse's account in most scenarios. Bob addressed this many years ago in this thread.

Posts 2962
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 28 2020 6:05 AM

There were some posts this year that implied that the "rules" had been tightened.  

Posts 102
The Flanary's | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 28 2020 9:56 AM

One of the training seminars clearly stated that "Logos views a husband and wife as One' and even underage children were permissible to use the same account.

Posts 5321
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 28 2020 11:06 AM

The Flanary's:
One of the training seminars clearly stated that "Logos views a husband and wife as One' and even underage children were permissible to use the same account.

The one main exception I remember is if both are professional Ministers it is considered the need for two separate accounts. This happens more often than one might think. Indeed the two bishops were married to each other in Montreal for a time. One a lutheran Bishop and one an anglican Bishop. 

-dan

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS