Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Frederick Keener | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:48 PM

The search templates Morris talks about in Quickstart video # 18 don't all work for me - for example, "one person speaks to another person."  When I put in Jesus and Peter, it comes up with zero results.  I have tried it several times.  Anyone else have this problem?  Also, the "Fuzzy Bible Search" option has disappeared.  How do I get it back?

Posts 30209
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 8:42 PM

You have to own certain data sets for certain features to work. What level of features package do you own?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
Frederick Keener | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 10:26 PM

I see.  Just the Fundamentals set.  Thanks for this insight.

Posts 4
Frederick Keener | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 10:28 PM

It is interesting though that some of the templates work, but not others.  Just the way it is, evidently.

Posts 30209
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 10:40 PM

Frederick Keener:
Just the way it is, evidently.

All those that work strictly off the text work. Those that depend on tagging may or may not work depending upon what your library contains.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
Frederick Keener | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 10:49 PM

Ok, thanks for letting me know about this.  I thought either something was wrong with the software, or that I was doing something wrong.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS