Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Michael Hornbeck | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 30 2020 6:34 AM

I am having an error "An Error Occurred Getting Results" when searching songs in Proclaim. I have verified by logging into SongSelect, and all credentials are good and billing is up to date and valid. Additionally I have removed and re-linked the account multiple times, synced and restarted. Below is the error log that shows a timeout. Is there any remedy, my DL speeds are greater than 10mb/s?

Program Version: 3.0 (3.0.0.0036)
Time: 2020-09-30 16:03:37 +03:00 (2020-09-30T13:03:37Z)
Error handling response (GET https://production.songselectapi.com/v1/songs/find/oceans?start=0&count=7).
System.TimeoutException: The operation has timed out.
  at Libronix.Utility.Net.WebServiceRequestBase`1+TimeoutHandler[TResponse].SendAsync (System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage request, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000db] in B:\Jenkins\workspace\Utility\src\Libronix.Utility\Net\WebServiceRequestBase.cs:1075
  at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.FinishSendAsyncUnbuffered (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] sendTask, System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage request, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts, System.Boolean disposeCts) [0x000b3] in <4f4006afd6c74ce5a6e62211ac20c456>:0
  at Libronix.Utility.Net.WebServiceRequestBase`1[TResponse].GetResponseAsync (System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x001d6] in B:\Jenkins\workspace\Utility\src\Libronix.Utility\Net\WebServiceRequestBase.cs:319

Thanks in advance!

Michael Hornbeck

Michael.Hornbeck1@gmail.com

Posts 35532
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 1:09 PM

3 bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 176
LogosEmployee
Brandon Adent (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 5 2020 8:46 AM

Hi Michael, are you still having trouble with this? As far as we can tell it's an issue with the SongSelect service Proclaim uses. We got lots of reports last week and reached out to CCLI, and while we've not heard back it seemed to be better this weekend.

Posts 176
LogosEmployee
Brandon Adent (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 6 2020 9:45 AM

SongSelect just let us know that they were indeed having issues. It was really bad a couple weekends ago and mostly fixed, but this weekend they still had trouble during peak load hours. We'll let you know of any future developments.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS