You have temporary access to this product?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
Sean McNeely | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 7 2020 2:25 PM

When looking at books in the LOGOS store I saw a book that had this message "You have temporary access to this product".  I have been using the book will I lose access to it at some point?  Not sure what that means.  Thanks

Posts 9567
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 2:29 PM

Yes, eventually there is the possibility of you losing access to any temporary resource. When it expires depends on the reason why you to got the resource in the first place.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 102
The Flanary's | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 2:41 PM

all of the books I have through "Faithlife Connect" has that tag. Since it's a subscription service I would lose access if I cancel my subscription

Posts 1795
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 2:46 PM

If you have temporary access, it is certainly possible that time will run out on your access to the book. But it is possible that the book is from Logos Basic, which is a free renewal. On the other hand, Faithlife can change what books exactly are in Logos Basic over time...

Personally, I like owning the resources I use regularly, but in a Netfilx world, more and more people are comfortable taking advantage of having cheaper access to content for a limited time....

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS