Specific blog still down

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Chuck Bumgardner | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 18 2020 6:30 PM

I post at a blog which is handled by Logos / Faithlife: www.pastoralepistles.com. For over a month now, the blog has been inaccessible, and the "Blog Maintenance" page pops up when I try to access the blog proper or the dashboard. I've emailed both tech and customer service with no response over several weeks. Could anyone offer either (1) some information about how long the blog is scheduled to be down (over a month seems a bit extreme), or (2) a specific contact who could help with the matter? I'm wondering if perhaps that specific blog was "turned off" for maintenance and its being "turned back on" fell through the cracks.

Many thanks,

Chuck Bumgardner

https://sebts.academia.edu/ChuckBumgardner

Posts 35813
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 10:08 PM

bump 3

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5972
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 6:32 PM

Still down.

For the count?

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & save others time. Thanks!

Posts 9195
LogosEmployee

Hi Chuck,

Sorry for the very delayed response on this.

Our team has been extremely busy migrating dozens of blogs to a new host. PastoralEpistles.com is on that list and we hope to have it out of maintenance and accessible again next week.

Posts 53
John Percival | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2021 8:05 AM

How's it going with this blog? It's been down for ages, and much missed by the Pastoral Epistles research community

Posts 9195
LogosEmployee

Sorry for the delay on this. We are waiting for a third-party vendor to finish migrating the blog content. We'll follow up with them and see if we can get this wrapped up.

Posts 9195
LogosEmployee

This blog is back up: Pastoral Epistles — About the Pastoral Epistles

Thanks for your patience.

Posts 53
John Percival | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 15 2021 1:02 PM

Thanks v much to all for their hard work in getting this back online

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS