Urgent: Will Tony Evans Have Outlines?

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7743
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 20 2020 5:48 PM

I’m curious to know if the Tony Evans sermon archive will include outlines or just manuscripts. 

Thank you!

DAL

Posts 661
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 20 2020 7:03 PM

I have no first-hand knowledge on this, DAL, but, based on the other sermon archives I've purchased, I would suspect that it will include manuscripts but not outlines.

Posts 7743
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 21 2020 12:53 AM

Brad:

I have no first-hand knowledge on this, DAL, but, based on the other sermon archives I've purchased, I would suspect that it will include manuscripts but not outlines.

I was asking because my favorite sermon archive by Adrian Rogers includes sermon outlines. So I was hoping Tony Evans would include outlines also.

Posts 7743
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2020 5:54 PM

I preordered it.  I’ll check it out and if is not what I wanted, then I’ll return it.

DAL

Posts 7743
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2020 7:27 PM

I should’ve seen this coming 😁 If you own Tony’s books you already own most of his sermons and in a better format than this archive.  I’m relieved now! I’ll be returning this first thing tomorrow and buy something else from my wishlist 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 2806
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 5:50 AM

DAL:

I should’ve seen this coming 😁 If you own Tony’s books you already own most of his sermons and in a better format than this archive.  I’m relieved now! I’ll be returning this first thing tomorrow and buy something else from my wishlist 👍😁👌

DAL

Please can you post some entries so that we can see

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 7743
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 6:01 AM

The Uniqueness of Christ 1997 sermon archive:

And from the book Who is this king of glory:

Posts 7743
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 6:07 AM

There are many other sermons that come from his already written and better organized books.  The sermons are transcripts and you can read his “stuttering” at times — you know, when you repeat something like three times (it’s like, it’s like, it’s like...and other phrases).

It has some sermons here and there that I haven’t seen in a book, but probably because I don’t own the book.  Others are repeats like sermons on the names of God that are found in his book.  Sermons on Battling the enemy, the armor of God, etc., already found in his books.  If someone doesn’t have the archive nor his books maybe they’ll be better served by buying the books  — but that’s just my opinion.

DAL

Posts 2806
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 6:10 AM

Thanks DalYes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 7743
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 6:14 AM

Ted Hans:

Thanks DalYes

You’re welcome!

Posts 7743
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 12:40 PM

It’s been returned! What a relief!

My review is simple: With the Tony Evans sermon archive You’re actually paying for the sloppy version of the sermons already contained in his books.  In other words you are double paying for sermons you already have; except the sermons are formatted better in the books than how they are in the sermon archive.  Which is a total shame in my honest opinion 😑

DAL

Posts 2806
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 1:16 PM

DAL:
My review is simple:

Thanks for this, I will pass.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS