Which new Wordsearch resources would you like to see first?

Page 4 of 21 (420 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last »
This post has 419 Replies | 63 Followers

Posts 2
Walter Mayorga | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:03 PM

Holman Commentary

All of MacArthur Commentaries

Posts 1
Samuel Pantano | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:06 PM

I purchased a Finis Dake library in Wordsearch that I use all the time. Please Prioritize. Especially "Dake's Study Notes" that I run parallel to a bible. Thanks for asking!

Posts 7
Steve Holston | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:08 PM

Thompson chain and Life Application Bible Study Notes/materials

Posts 2
Inez Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:09 PM

I am a long user of WordSearch and Logos. I am looking for all of my reference books, which purchased in WordSearch including the Thompson Chain reference, one particular book that I use to teach out of very often is Dake "God's Plan for Man." 

Posts 1
Keeven Choi | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:10 PM

Would like to see more ebooks on Christian Living, Agologetics and Christian Worldview related subject.  The world is getting more and more chaotic, grounding in Word is very important, living out the union with Christ is getting even more and more important nowadays.

Posts 1
Harry Gordon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:11 PM

The Thompson Chain Reference system, by all means. This is the major reason I haven't fully converted my use to Logos. Thank you.

Posts 3
John Austin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:14 PM

Life Application Bible Studies

Posts 1
Brett Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:19 PM
Thanks for your hard work in this endeavor. Brett Jones
Posts 1
Stephen Uptain | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:19 PM

I would love to see the Complete Biblical Library, Thompson Chain Reference, and Dake. I would also like to see the Pulpit Commentary added in Logos.

Posts 231
Claybon Collins Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:20 PM

The Thompson Chain Reference and the Complete Biblical Library.

Posts 2
William Fox | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:20 PM

The contemporary Bible commentaries. Especially the NT commentary by Church Swindoll.

Posts 1
Edward Roepe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:20 PM

Lesson Maker (adult, entire bible). I use this every week for the small groups that I lead. Thanks, Ed

Posts 1
michael wilkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:23 PM

Please work on The Bible in Basic English.  As a missionary where English is a second language it is an invaluable translation.

Thank you.

Posts 3
revtimbrown | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:26 PM

Thompson Chain Reference editions is a must.

Posts 1
Neal K. Nichols | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:26 PM

Standard Lesson Commentary (NIV) 2020-2021 ff.

Posts 2097
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:26 PM

Thompson Chain and I need Complete Biblical Library, EGGNT, and Butler Sermon Starters upgraded to Logos Research Editions.

Nathan Parker

Posts 3
Shane White | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:26 PM

Another vote for Thompson Chain!!

Posts 1
Kevin Boies | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:30 PM

My hope is that you would consider bringing some of the graphics Easton's Illustrated Dictionary....  The graphic of the family from Adam to Jesus is very clear and succinct....  Plus there are other graphics not off the top of my memory, but along with these same family lines....  They allow you to search generally without something specific in mind, a large drawback to Logos....  

I haven't done extensive research and it may be there, but a timeline of these families would also be quite good....  There is a timeline in the Saint Joseph family Bible that has a lot information that is clear and concise; it's a hardcover bible, but it has a lot to offer when it comes to timeline that I have not yet realized in Logos....

Thanks, 

Revelation 22:20 (NABRE)
20The one who gives this testimony says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

Posts 2
Tom Ewald | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:39 PM

Tischendorf Interlinear, please. I have to keep going back to WordSearch to use it. Reverse interlinears are nice, but it's good to know the "real" order of the words, too.

Also the "D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones Theologivcal Lectures" I purchased on disk from E4 Group, as well as other E4 Group disks.

Thank you.

Posts 1
Charles Oatis, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:45 PM

I have the Liberty University curriculum that has not been uploaded as of yet to logos from wordsearch. Can you tell me when the curriculum will be transferred to logos? It is a excellent curriculum and teaching tool.

Thanks

Page 4 of 21 (420 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS