Upload my own slide background

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Sean Hoisington | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 27 2020 11:40 AM

I have been preaching through a series using a certain PowerPoint slide background and want to continue using that background in the Sermon Editor / Slides. How can I add a background to Logos slide editor and format the text boxes on the background? Is there some sort of slide or media creator/formatter tool?

Posts 2579
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 2:18 PM

You can import the Slide as a background, but can’t edit text boxes in the sermon builder

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 2
Sean Hoisington | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 2:29 PM

Thanks ... is there a way to edit text boxes?

Posts 2579
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 3:00 PM

I export into Proclaim, which has editing options. If you export to PowerPoint there may be some editing options

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 513
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 10:11 PM

Sean:
How can I add a background to Logos slide editor and format the text boxes on the background? Is there some sort of slide or media creator/formatter tool?

You can use the Media Tool and Upload the Graphic file you are using as you background.

Then when you want to edit the slide in the Sermon Editor it will open the slide in the Media Tool. Then use the media tool to add/edit the slide and you can select Find Media and change Logos Media to User Media.

You should, with any luck, find your uploaded image.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS