ESV Study Bible Outline not included in Bible Outline Browser

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 107
Robert Kelbe | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 28 2020 6:14 AM

The ESV Study Bible Outline is not included in Bible Outline Browser. I think this is an oversight? Other study Bibles have their outlines in the Bible Outline Browser.

Crossway Bibles. The ESV Study Bible. Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2008.

Thanks,

Posts 32186
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 11:52 AM

Post this as a suggestion at https://feedback.faithlife.com/ ... outlines doesn't seem to populate as automatically as other items ... there are many missing outlines.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1509
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 7:57 AM

This is a pretty old resource and it predates the the markup needed to expose the data in the Browser. This means we'll need to have the resource updated to include the data but it seems like something we would want to do.

Posts 8
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 2:35 PM

I have the same concernBig Smile

Posts 8
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 2:40 PM

I submitted the Feedback. Please upvote it that the Developers see itYes

Posts 4518
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2020 6:40 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

This is a pretty old resource and it predates the the markup needed to expose the data in the Browser. This means we'll need to have the resource updated to include the data but it seems like something we would want to do.

That would be great Kyle.  I didn't realize the ESVSB was an old resource!  Macarthur's Study Bible, ESVSB, NIVZSB (it is called something different now and I can't remember it's new name), and Carson's NBC are my go-to's.  

What resources do show in the browser?  Do you think older more popular ones might  get added in future?

Posts 29373
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2020 11:53 AM

Mattillo:
I didn't realize the ESVSB was an old resource!

Time flies! The ESVSB was released 12 years ago. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS