Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Steve Baltic | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 30 2020 4:44 PM

Hi,

I'm a former Wordsearch user who has transferred to Logos.

There was an advertised $20 discount code for former Wordsearch users to be used for our next Logos/Faithlife purchase. I understood the code would be valid through Oct. 31, 2020.

Today is Oct. 30, 2020 --- where is that code and how do I get it?

Thank you for your response,

Steve

Posts 180
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2020 8:55 PM

Call customer service. They probably have a record of it. Carla

Posts 2303
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2020 8:42 AM

Steve Baltic:
There was an advertised $20 discount code for former Wordsearch users to be used for our next Logos/Faithlife purchase.

Steve, I may be wrong, but might you be confusing a percentage discount available to Wordsearch users with the Pastor Appreciation Month discount of $20? If your account is tagged as being a pastor the code is PAM2020.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 3
Steve Baltic | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2020 7:34 PM

David,

Thank your for your reply. It was not for the pastor appreciation month discount but the issue has been resolved through customer service.

Steve

Posts 3
Steve Baltic | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2020 7:36 PM

Carla,

Thanks for your reply. That's what I did and it's been resolved.

Posts 31911
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2020 9:01 PM

David Thomas:
If your account is tagged as being a pastor the code is PAM2020.

Faithlife has requested that we not share codes on the forum.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2303
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2020 2:44 AM

MJ. Smith:

David Thomas:
If your account is tagged as being a pastor the code is PAM2020.

Faithlife has requested that we not share codes on the forum.

I normally follow that policy. But since this code had been shared publicly in a Logos blog, I shared on the last day it was valid, and it is only valid on accounts that are tagged as pastors, and the poster had specifically mentioned receiving a $20 discount; I felt (perhaps errantly) that it was within the spirit of Faithlife's promotion to share this one time.

If I misread the intent of Faithlife on this issue, I would not be offended if the moderators removed that post.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS