Five requests to fine tune the software for your consideration

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 32527
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 2 2020 4:11 PM

These are requests that you might want to vote on - they all help build a more polished system. The link on the title is to feedbear.

Add book to collection via resource information panel

When I am tagging a book, I sometimes find that it is not included in a collection. It would be nice to be able to add it via the Information panel.

Syntax Visual Filter

I think it would be great if we could create visual filters to highlight key syntactical constructions. For example: Cognate Infinitive Absolute constructions in Hebrew. https://community.logos.com/forums/t/169095.aspx

Add "Paste as plain text" to sermons

Please add "Paste as plain text" to the right-click menu in sermons so we don't have to fix the formatting/styling of everything we paste into a note.

Toolbar: More meaningful icons

The icon list provided for the toolbar shortcuts are not very helpful for me. It would be great to have icons related to Bible study.

Add collapse/expand all to Table of Contents sidebar in resources

Please add the option to collapse and expand all items in the Table of Contents sidebar in resources.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS