Forum Posts reset to 0! Need help from FL

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 5 2020 12:23 PM

I found an old post from 2016 that had a similar issue but no fix... but I had to change my email address with Logos as my old provider wasn't letting emails from Logos through for some reason (CS told me that they had several reports about this).  Either way, I changed my Faithlife email address and I lost all my past posts and favorites.

Is there a FL employee out there who can help me fix this?  CS told me that they never saw this before and would send it to web development.

Posts 9405
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2020 12:49 PM

I know that in some past cases someone at FL has been able to restore a persons old posts and post count. Hopefully one of those folks will respond.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 4284
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2020 12:56 PM

Thanks. I switched back to my old email and they came back again.  Maybe I'll wait to see what happens before switching to a new email.  I have too many saved posts to lose them :(

Posts 2724
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2020 2:29 PM

Mattillo:

Thanks. I switched back to my old email and they came back again.  Maybe I'll wait to see what happens before switching to a new email.  I have too many saved posts to lose them :(

I have no clue as to what "too many" means but could you try saving the urls to a text file as backup?  The will not be linked but you will be able to find them.

Posts 483
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2020 8:35 PM

If you contact Faithlife Customer Service, they can roll your posts over from your old email to your new email address. I did it recently. 

Posts 4284
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2020 6:37 AM

Jonathan Bradley:

If you contact Faithlife Customer Service, they can roll your posts over from your old email to your new email address. I did it recently. 

Thank you! Do you know who you spoke with? When I reached out to CS, they never heard of the issue but I reached out over chat. 

Posts 483
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2020 6:45 AM

Mattillo:

Jonathan Bradley:

Thank you! Do you know who you spoke with? When I reached out to CS, they never heard of the issue but I reached out over chat. 

I just emailed cs@faithlife.com 

I never got a response via email. I noticed my post count jumped several hundred a couple days later. 

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2020 7:07 AM

Wow! There's TWO Matillo's!!   Welcome to the forums, Matillo #1. Or maybe #2?

I didn't know I could have several of me (besides there being several of me).

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 4284
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2020 10:44 AM

Denise:

Wow! There's TWO Matillo's!!   Welcome to the forums, Matillo #1. Or maybe #2?

I didn't know I could have several of me (besides there being several of me).

Angel 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS