Sermon Manager - how to change dates on planned sermons or add a different one

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1
Mike Flanagan | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 16 2020 10:53 AM

So I planned out all my sermons using sermon manager - Say I want to add in a guest speaker on a certain date and move all the other sermons down 1 week in the calendar - any way to make this happen?  

Posts 2123
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2020 12:50 PM

Unfortunately, there's not a great way to do this presently other than manually one at a time.

We're planning to address this in the near future with a right-click context menu that allows inserting and adjusting. It's currently penciled in for 9.3, but I'll check to see if we can solve this sooner.

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-desktop-app/posts/add-context-menu-to-sermon-manager

Posts 3
Nick DeYoung | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2020 1:06 PM

Please do. To me, this is a critical feature if this is going to be the go-to sermon calendar planner. I have a calendar planned out for 6 months, but with COVID updates we have to be able to move the schedule as needed.

Posts 3

Bringing this up again, since this would be a very useful feature. Has this been added in the meantime?

Posts 2123
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2021 1:47 PM

The new context menu was added in 9.2 beta 1 on December 16 and will ship with 9.2 to all users on 1/26.

However, it's already available for everyone to use now on the Logos web app.

Just multi-select the sermons you'd like to move, and you can easily move them backward or forward in one-week increments by using Alt + up and down arrows.

Posts 4
Shannon Bond | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2021 3:11 PM

Just tried it and it didn't work for me.

Posts 4
Shannon Bond | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2021 3:14 PM

It's CTRL + ALT + up or down arrows.

Posts 472
Gregory Lawhorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 20 2021 9:36 AM

I'm so glad that this is working (it's Option+Command on the Mac). I had penciled in every sermon this year, and realized that I need to split tomorrow's message into two. I was dreading having to shift every message manually. Thanks for taking care of this detail!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS