Page 6 of 6 (105 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 104 Replies | 15 Followers

Posts 24662
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 9 2021 10:52 AM

Jason Worf:
but can't add it to my sermon because the sermon editor is just a view on the iPad.

The ability to edit sermons on the iPad is currently in beta testing - and it works very nicely

Posts 733
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2021 11:45 AM

Now that Apple has announced more M1 products today (24" iMac and the new iPad Pro), any new updates on updating Logos to run natively? All of their products will be M1-based before we know it...

Posts 19205
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2021 12:45 PM

JH:

Now that Apple has announced more M1 products today (24" iMac and the new iPad Pro), any new updates on updating Logos to run natively? All of their products will be M1-based before we know it...

Faithlife feedback => Native Support for Apple Silicon Processors currently has status of Planned (no new comments by FL) with 47 votes (#8 overall for Logos Desktop App, with an increase of 16 votes since 27 Jan 2021).

Caveat: new feedback website needs a separate login so please vote => Add the feedback website to the Faithlife SSO system that has 17 votes.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 29371
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2021 12:52 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Caveat: new feedback website needs a separate login so please vote => Add the feedback website to the Faithlife SSO system that has 17 votes.

Unfortunately, you have to have a separate login. Consequently, I haven't voted for it. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 19205
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2021 1:04 PM

JT (alabama24):

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Unfortunately, you have to have a separate login. Consequently, I haven't voted for it. 

I can only imagine how user voting would increase if the new feedback website was integrated into the Faithlife SSO system. Logos UserVoice had suggestions with at least 900 users voting while Logos Desktop App has 84 votes for Paper Builder (currently the most)

Keep Smiling [:)

Page 6 of 6 (105 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS