Augustine 21st Century Psalms

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1354
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 17 2020 8:57 PM

This set doesn't seem to show up in the passage guide (?) Is this a known problem?

Posts 186
TWBeining | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2020 9:35 PM

My guess would be because they are type:Sermons and not type:Bible Commentary. I could be wrong on this but that is my guess.

Tim

Posts 32223
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2020 9:51 PM

They should be in the Passage Guide under Sermons ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24675
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2020 10:56 PM

MJ. Smith:

But they are not - the linked result is to a different version of Augustine's sermons

Posts 32223
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2020 11:00 PM

True they are not tagged as sermons but they SHOULD be ... and I am so tired of reporting this problem on new resources.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 186
TWBeining | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2020 1:51 AM

MJ. Smith:

I was going to chime in earlier to say I ran a few Passage Guides on different Psalms and they did not show up in the Sermons either. I don't have the other set Logos sells, so I could not test them. Graham was able to test that.

FL was having some problems with the forums tonight as all I got were 503's. Not sure how long it was down. Logos.com and Verbum.com are still not working right.

Posts 5218
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2020 4:59 AM

MJ. Smith:

True they are not tagged as sermons but they SHOULD be ... and I am so tired of reporting this problem on new resources.

It's time to report it not as a problem with specific resources, but as a problem with Faithlife's internal processes for resource creation.

The omission or misapplication of sermon tagging to new resources ought to stop being normal.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS