Is something missing from my interlinear display?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 47
Cromwell | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 20 2020 3:38 AM

The upgrade to Logos 9 Bronze included new reverse interlinears.  I understand that the * means that the NET 2nd edition has not yet arrived, but that I should see the MEV in my information panel.  However, I'm not seeing it.  Any suggestions why?

Posts 737
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2020 3:46 AM

Do you own the MEV?

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 24521
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2020 3:46 AM

Cromwell:
but that I should see the MEV in my information panel.  However, I'm not seeing it.  Any suggestions why?

Do you own the MEV Bible - https://www.logos.com/product/43990/modern-english-version ?

Posts 47
Cromwell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2020 3:49 AM

Ah, apparently not.  So have I been sold an interlinear that I cannot use?  Would that be a glitch in the packages?

Posts 737
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2020 3:53 AM

Cromwell:

Ah, apparently not.  So have I been sold an interlinear that I cannot use?  Would that be a glitch in the packages?

No. I prefer to look at it as Faithlife staying a step ahead of you. It’s there and ready if you should choose to purchase the resource.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 724
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2020 4:00 AM

Cromwell:

It does seem a bit silly to me that the MEV is not in those packages....but then we are mostly not privy to what restrictions publishers put on things.

Interestingly

The ecumenical Committee on Bible Translation is composed of 47 American and English scholars from the three major branches of Christianity: Orthodox, Protestant, and Roman Catholic.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_English_Version

but it is published by a Charisma House, which is might be why it just in the Pentecostal/Charismatic packages.

Posts 47
Cromwell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2020 4:11 AM

Thanks to you all for your help.  The proliferation of base package options makes things complex, probably for those compiling them too.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS