Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 14
Dan Winsby | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 27 2020 10:27 AM

I purchased the JETS journal up to issue 60 through Wordsearch. Currently only issues through 53 are available in Logos. I notice however that all issues are listed as available in Logos on the page that lists the resources I own. Are they coming soon? I ask because I just went to look something up and found that a portion of the issues are missing. Thanks for your help?

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

All JETS volumes, including Vols 54-61, are available to Wordsearch owners. If it shows up as "Available" on your migration page https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration then it should be in your Library.

(Except for Volume 57, which doesn't seem to have been available in Wordsearch.)

Posts 14
Dan Winsby | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2020 2:31 PM

I guess I'll have to contact support, as I definitely do not have issues past 54

Thank you for the reply

Posts 14
Dan Winsby | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2020 6:18 AM

I've discovered if I search the library for "JETS" only issues up to 54 are listed. If I search for the full title all issues are returned.

Posts 12107
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2020 7:43 AM

Dan Winsby:

I've discovered if I search the library for "JETS" only issues up to 54 are listed. If I search for the full title all issues are returned.

Yeah, it seems lack of the short title seems to be one of the inconsistencies in latest titles (author and publisher only vary among the "The" in the name). But you can fix this yourself in the information panel. 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 14
Dan Winsby | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2020 8:21 AM

Thanks for the advice Mick. I'll do that.

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2020 12:42 PM

NB.Mick:
Yeah, it seems lack of the short title seems to be one of the inconsistencies in latest titles (author and publisher only vary among the "The" in the name).

Thanks for identifying the problem.

NB.Mick:
But you can fix this yourself in the information panel.

We've fixed it; no need for you to manually correct the problem.

Posts 14
Dan Winsby | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2020 12:48 PM

Even better!

Thanks Bradley

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS