Don't be stingy with your unlimited votes - express an opinion please

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 31865
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 29 2020 7:45 PM

Accept known alternate spellings for place names in Atlas | Faithlife Feedback alternate spellings seems like a no brainer as for the need. Informing FL of missing alternative spellings may be our responsibility.

Support command "history" in Go box | Faithlife Feedback this solves two complaints at once - the complaints of those who want the Go box to retract after expanding and those who complain that it auto-clears in the first place.

Make Fact Sheet about Bible Books accessible from Bible | Faithlife Feedback a simple additional link at the Bible book title level seems reasonable as a request. But the Bible Book Explorer may not be built for external access to particular data. We can make FL say if this is practical. It is certainly worth exploring.

Markings | Faithlife Feedback a best seller from my grade school days and a life-long favorite ... I'm obligated to push this title

Sermons in Acts Dataset | Faithlife Feedback okay, I think this should be broader and include the discourses of Jesus, the preaching of Moses, etc. but you don't need to agree with me.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19176
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2020 9:49 PM

MJ. Smith:
Accept known alternate spellings for place names in Atlas | Faithlife Feedback alternate spellings seems like a no brainer as for the need. Informing FL of missing alternative spellings may be our responsibility.

What email address should we send such notifications to?

Posts 31865
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2020 10:12 PM

I just use the forums with ATTN  Sean DATA BUG - he likes to have some indication of the data type we are complaining about in the heading so for this maybe something like Atlas/Factbook 

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS