New Green Faithlife Icon on Browser

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9706
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 2 2020 11:32 AM

Wow, it just changed to the new icon. I sort of preferred the old blue one but I must adjust with the times.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2020 1:26 PM

Mines just a green 'F'. And no important horizontal bar-stripes. I think a Safari-creation.

Or good ole Blu

Or ... 

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 12247
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2020 1:53 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Wow, it just changed to the new icon. I sort of preferred the old blue one

My Chrome did a week or more ago, I think. And not only did I prefer the old one, now Faithlife.com (with the groups etc), ebooks.faithlife.com (the former Vyrso store) and the forum all share the same icon, which is a bit annoying. I understand the logic behind that from a corporate identity perspective, it still doesn't work well. The Logos store has the new blue Logos icon (looks like a gradient from lighter to darker blue in a small browser icon) and Verbum has its own, too. Maybe keeping the green and exchanging the flame/leaf for a book for the eBook store and for an icon resembling communication for the forum would help. Or keep the logo and change the color: say blue for the forum, purple for the eBooks. 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 9706
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2020 2:03 PM

NB.Mick:
My Chrome did a week or more ago, I think.

Perhaps the reason why it did it today for me is that I restarted my browser which I've not done in a while.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS