Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 21
Bill McVicker | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 4 2020 2:24 PM

Just saw my Swindoll's Living Insights New Testament Commentary has been converted... but when I add the commentary's to a tab and set the Link Group.  It doesn't follow like other commentaries... Also none of the verse hyperlinks in the commentary work (they don't take you to the verse that's marked)  

My library looks like this 3 of the commentaries whose titles are "Swindoll's Living Insights New Testament Commentary: Hebrews, John and Mark" are not marked as part of the series, yet they work as expected... the others which have only the book of the Bible under title... and the series filled in correctly... do not work

odd

Posts 32478
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2020 4:25 PM

Answered in the other thread ... sounds like some are eBooks not Logos Research editions

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 11832
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2020 3:38 AM

This has been discussed in a third thread: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/196987.aspx (probably some automation kept two of three very similar posts in quarantine and they were now released since they are not spam)

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS