Grudem's New Systematic Theology Missing Hyperlinks

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4565
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 8 2020 7:35 PM

The special terms section terms are not hyperlinked.  PS It would be great if the Bibliography could get hyperlinked :)

Posts 1553
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2020 10:09 AM

Yes. That is something we can do.

Posts 4565
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2020 10:26 AM

Sweet!

Posts 3703
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 1:18 PM

That's a great idea!

mm.

Mattillo:

The special terms section terms are not hyperlinked.  PS It would be great if the Bibliography could get hyperlinked :)

mm.

Posts 3703
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 1:25 PM

Mattillo? Quick question for you. Have you gone through the 1st ed., using the "Questions For Personal Application"? if so, did you find it helpful? Or if you didn't do you plan to go through the Systematic Theology Workbook for his 2nd ed.?

Mattillo:

Sweet!

mm.

Posts 4565
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 1:40 PM

Milkman:

Mattillo? Quick question for you. Have you gone through the 1st ed., using the "Questions For Personal Application"? if so, did you find it helpful? Or if you didn't do you plan to go through the Systematic Theology Workbook for his 2nd ed.?

Mattillo:

Sweet!

Milkman!  Unfortunately I have not.  I did Systematic Theology quite some time ago and when I did it, we used Biblical Doctrine (the shortened version).  I did buy the workbook for the second edition and I think that one has some great questions that would be better suited for a small group setting.  Also, Biblical Doctrine, though shorter, has review questions at the end of each section whereas the 1st edition of the "biggie" did not. 

https://www.logos.com/product/190915/systematic-theology-workbook-an-introduction-to-biblical-doctrine 

Posts 4565
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 1:45 PM

PS

You can find this elsewhere with a quick google search but he actually has lectures on his first book out there for free... audio

Here is one: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/wayne-grudems-systematic-theology/id322844869 

Posts 3703
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 2:00 PM

Thanks. I have listened to some of his vid lectures. I do have the workbook for the 2nd edition. 

I think the new ST has 57 chapters and I'm thinking of diving in. Just hope I can stick with it. I have Frame's ST and I've found him very easy to read. 

I may use both at the same time. Grudem in his intro gave cudo's to Dr. Frame and said he learned a lot from him in his classes.

FL? Like Mattilo mentioned: is there any way to hyperlink "Resources for Further Study" in Frames Systematic Theology: An intro...? 

AND maybe hyperlink/tag the KEY TERMS at the end of each chapter??

mm.

Posts 4565
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 2:09 PM

I cannot remember if it was his new systematic theology or not but Grudem in his discussion of begotten brought up Frame’s doctrine of God. It is currently 50% off for the set so I snagged it. Maybe of interest to you since you like Frame 

https://www.logos.com/product/49815/a-theology-of-lordship 

Posts 3703
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 2:26 PM

Yeah I got the whole series by Frame. Even his Theology of My Life: A Theological and Apologetic Memoir in Kindle

mm.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS