"Temporary" license?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 597
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 14 2020 4:16 AM

So I was just going through my library looking for something and noticed something I'd never seen before: two works have a "temporary" license... what does this mean? As far as I know, everything I've purchased I own, right?

Thanks! Smile

Posts 12517
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2020 4:23 AM

Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell:
So I was just going through my library looking for something and noticed something I'd never seen before: two works have a "temporary" license... what does this mean? As far as I know, everything I've purchased I own, right?

Yes, right. Temporary licenses may come with subscriptions (Galaxie Journals, Verbum Now, Faithlife Connect) as well as with the "Fundamentals" Base Package and even with some beta testings. In case of subscriptions they will become unavailable when the subscription ends, otherwise they may stay with you "forever" or until FL decides to change the content of e.g. Fundamentals.  

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 597
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2020 4:36 AM

Oh okay...  the only subscription I have of is Faithlife TV Plus... I guess it must come with that.

Thanks!

C.

Posts 1860
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2020 5:23 AM

Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell:

Oh okay...  the only subscription I have of is Faithlife TV Plus... I guess it must come with that.

Thanks!

C.

If you have the free version of L8, that too comes with some "free" resources, which are only temporary licenses.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS