"Help Me Choose" tool keeps recommending Diamond when Platinum would suffice

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 984
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 14 2020 10:46 AM

The "Help Me Choose" tool keeps recommending Diamond packages even though I selected moderate budget, and when I roll back to Platinum it gets me everything I need.

I've done this a number of times and changed a few options but it keeps recommending Diamond when Platinum would suffice. I consider Diamond and Portfolio packages to be for people who don't have budget limitations, Gold and Platinum for people on a moderate budget, and Silver and below for people who have a limited budget.

Interestingly enough, when I select limited budget the tool knocks me all the way down to Silver. The tool won't recommend Gold or Platinum to me when Platinum had all the features/tools/resources checked that Diamond did.

This tool is supposed to help people choose what's the best fit for them based on what their needs and budget are. I don't appreciate being pushed into higher and higher packages that are more expensive than what's needed to get what I need. Platinum should be more than sufficient for people who aren't scholars or who aren't pastors that want a huge library of extra books.

Faithlife needs to stop being greedy and just recommend the packages that are best for each user based on their needs and budget.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS