Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10817
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 19 2020 12:31 PM

Logos 9.2 Beta 2 Mac OS 11.0.1

Moving text from inserted text to a position on the diagram. Logos disappeared to be replaced by the Apple Crash report.

2134.Apple Crash.rtf

3107.LogosLogs.jackcav.20201219-152203.zip

Been a while since I used this tool, but it seems that I had the same experience back in Logos 7/8.

Posts 31859
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2020 4:06 PM

This is a quick bump to give the post more visibility. 5

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3400
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 11:12 AM

Hi Jack,

I'm sorry about not responding earlier, I thought I had but I think I closed the tab before it saved my post. I'm not able to reproduce this crash, but it would be perhaps be helpful to get a screenshot of the diagram before you try to move it. And perhaps an indication of what text you tried to move and where?

Thanks,

Philana

Posts 10817
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2021 8:29 AM

Philana R. Crouch:

I'm sorry about not responding earlier, I thought I had but I think I closed the tab before it saved my post. I'm not able to reproduce this crash, but it would be perhaps be helpful to get a screenshot of the diagram before you try to move it. And perhaps an indication of what text you tried to move and where?

Unfortunately, I do not remember the details of pre-crash conditions, and I have not used the tool since.

Posts 3400
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 9:03 AM

Jack Caviness:

Philana R. Crouch:

Unfortunately, I do not remember the details of pre-crash conditions, and I have not used the tool since.

Thanks for following up. I did write up a case and hopefully the logs will provide enough information for developers.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS