Question re: Word-by-Word Guide (section of Exegetical Guide)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 32546
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 23 2020 2:32 AM

Yes, I know I don't use this much but when I went to the for the syntactic force element I was surprised to no longer find it here.  Where has that element been moved to?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24772
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2020 2:36 AM

It's still there to the right of the pipe character

Posts 32546
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2020 2:47 AM

FOUND IT: It is resource dependent - select a different Bible and it appears ...

I apparently haven't kept my bifocal prescription up to date 'cuz I still don't see it and I thought the resource opened beside it was the prerequisite.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24772
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2020 2:51 AM

MJ. Smith:
I apparently haven't kept my bifocal prescription up to date 'cuz I still don't see it and I thought the resource opened beside it was the prerequisite

It gets it's data from the Lexham SGNT Glossary - do you have that downloaded to your computer?

Posts 32546
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2020 1:23 PM

Graham Criddle:
It gets it's data from the Lexham SGNT Glossary - do you have that downloaded to your computer?

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS