Mobile Ed Course Only Available in FIRST Logos 9 Silver Upgrade?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 220
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 23 2020 11:51 PM

As I look at Logos 9 Silver base packages, I notice what looks like a discrepancy. Every one of them includes a Mobile Ed course of your choosing, but the description page for that item has this line in its description:

I have already purchased a Logos 9 library, so I have made the upgrade to Logos 9. According to the highlighted line above, it appears that I am ineligible to get a Mobile Ed course of my choosing if I now choose to purchase a 9 Silver package.

Is this true? Or is it referring to the first Logos 9 Silver upgrade only?

If I am now ineligible for the Mobile Ed course offer, why then does it show up on the Logos 9 Silver base packages description pages?

This would mean that the $300 value is being figured into the price I would pay to acquire a Silver package, raising my cost. But, if I cannot receive the Mobile Ed course, the $300 item should not be included and make me pay more for something I would not receive.

Can a Faithlife staff member please clarify? Thank you!

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Posts 1198
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2020 12:52 AM

Or is it referring to the first Logos 9 Silver upgrade only?

Yes, it is referring to the first Silver purchase. I made several small upgrades before I reached Silver and I was able to get the free Course just a few minutes ago.

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2020 1:02 AM

Daniel Radke:
Or is it referring to the first Logos 9 Silver upgrade only?

This.

Even if your first purchase was Logos 9 Starter or Bronze, you are still eligible to choose a course once you purchase your first Logos 9 Silver (or above).

As for the course appearing in multiple packages, you will never be overcharged if you later purchased a second Silver package. Since you would already own the “Mobile Ed Course (Choose a course...)” offer, dynamic pricing would reduce the price of any package containing that item.

By the way, there is also a second Mobile Ed offer for people who buy Logos 9 Silver or above, where you can choose two more courses for $99.

https://www.logos.com/bonus-courses

If you want, let us know which course(s) you chose!

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 1372
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2020 1:32 PM

As I recall, that was the case for 8 as well. Your first (non-Verbum) purchase of Silver and greater.

WIN 11 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS