Installing Logos Spanish version

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 111
Lane McKay | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 6 2021 8:13 AM

Hello,

I am an American living in Costa Rica and attend a Spanish speaking church.

My Pastor speaks only Spanish and I would like to be able to demonstrate the power of Logos for his sermon preparation and Bible study.

Can I have an English and Spanish version installed at the same time on my computer? I'm on Logos 9 but I know that it would have to be Logos 8 free version.

Also, how do I view the Spanish Logos homepage so I can see what resources are available to purchase? What resources are available in Spanish? I would suspect not everything listed in English is available in other languages.

Thank you,

Lane

Posts 11635
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 8:24 AM

Lane McKay:
Can I have an English and Spanish version installed at the same time on my computer?

You don't need to. You can use the program settings or the command uilang es to change the UI language for the next restart of the program, then it's in Spanish. The command uilang en or the program settings will change back to english.

Lane McKay:
Also, how do I view the Spanish Logos homepage so I can see what resources are available to purchase?

https://es.logos.com/ is the Spanish store, but you can also use the normal logos.com/verbum.com store and filter the resources offered by language

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 111
Lane McKay | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 8:53 AM

Thank you, NB.Mick.

That was quite painless.

Lane

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS