Sermon Builder Template question

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 647
xnman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 17 2021 6:02 AM

I use Sermon Builder (SB) a lot for many different things. But try as I may, I have not found out how to use the SB template.  I know I can click the Template icon in the information of SB...  but what does that do?  How do I reuse that template that I "think" I created? 

For example...  I would like to have one template that I use for Bible class.  Another I would use for book outlines... another for actual sermons.  But how do I use them or call them into play for the particular purpose I am studying for at the time?   I have not found that out.

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 25489
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 17 2021 7:06 AM

xnman:
But how do I use them or call them into play for the particular purpose I am studying for at the time?   I have not found that out.

Once you have created a template, you use it when creating a sermon from the Sermon Manager tool

Click the Blank Sermon button at the top right of the tool, select the template you want to use and click Add

Posts 647
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 17 2021 12:55 PM

Thanks.  I normally create SBs in Docs.... my bad. 

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS