Logos 9 Library Expansions Now Avaialable

Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
This post has 18 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 9481
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 2 2021 11:24 AM

https://www.logos.com/library-feature-expansion 

Currently there are extra discounts on each package, which vary by the size of the package (S, M, L, or XL).

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 9580
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:47 PM

I'd be interested in hearing which expansion sets people purchased and why. In particular, did you find any hidden gems?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 195
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:54 PM

Which are the resources included in L9 Greek Studies XL expansion, please?

Posts 239
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 3:02 PM

Bruce Dunning:

In particular, did you find any hidden gems?

I think I loaded up in mid-2020? This round seems either a repeat, or (wildly exagerating), I own most of Logos' volumes.

I ended up with a pair of Sybiline Oracles added to my wishlist ... not worth a trip thru checkout.

Posts 1557
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 3:02 PM

They're clickable. 
https://www.logos.com/product/204620/logos-9-greek-studies-library-expansion-xl 

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 899
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 3:37 PM

Ben:

I'm still not seeing the resources.

Posts 899
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 3:39 PM

Bruce Dunning:

I'd be interested in hearing which expansion sets people purchased and why. In particular, did you find any hidden gems?

Ditto. Even more than the base packages when there's a new release, these are always the things I'm most interested in. I haven't pulled the trigger, yet!

Posts 8140
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 6:21 PM

Ben:

They're clickable but nothing shows as to what's included.  The Lexham Press S through L have the same problem, except on that expansion the XL does show what's included.

The Greek Studies Expansion doesn't show at all what's included.  Hopefully, it'll be corrected soon.

DAL

Posts 5320
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 11:58 PM

Manuel Maria:

Which are the resources included in L9 Greek Studies XL expansion, please?

Oh, come on! Who doesn't like a pig in a poke? Ick!

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 5320
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2021 12:16 AM

DAL:
The Lexham Press S through L have the same problem, except on that expansion the XL does show what's included.

Interested to know what's in L compared to XL. No listee, no buyee.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

Posts 2720
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2021 3:00 PM

I opted for a bunch of XL Expansions where I already had most of the books in them. All told, the tab was very small, a little fraction of what I spent on L8 expansions and that was on the picky side of things. A couple were just a few dollars with just a single volume remaining that was much more expensive alone. Snagged!

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 1087
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2021 11:03 AM

I got my annual reward this morning and used it on the Ultimate. Big Smile

Posts 5320
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2021 4:49 AM

If Bob sent me a personal email and said he was giving me a code to redeem Ultimate, I'm not sure I would use it. The amount of dreck you end up with in your library...it gives me shivers thinking about it. Enjoy it.

Posts 219
Tony Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2021 2:04 PM

If he sends you that personal email, then fwd it to me :)

Posts 350
Michel Pauw | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2021 4:17 AM

DAL:

They're clickable but nothing shows as to what's included.  The Lexham Press S through L have the same problem, except on that expansion the XL does show what's included.

The Greek Studies Expansion doesn't show at all what's included.  Hopefully, it'll be corrected soon.

DAL

It seems corrected now: 

Posts 369
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2021 5:07 AM

I've been watching some sets and when they go on sale... but some sets (ones I choose) don't go on sale! shucks!  Indifferent

xn = Christan  man=man

Posts 9580
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2021 6:07 AM

I ended up using my FL Connect reward to purchase the Bible Backgrounds Expansion (M). I'm pleased with the excellent resources within this that I did not already have.

Anyone care to share what they ended up purchasing?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 899
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2021 7:27 AM

I'm still pondering. It is interesting to see what people choose.

Posts 961
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2021 8:26 AM

looks good; thanks for sharing.

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS