Page 6 of 6 (105 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 104 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 4695
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2021 4:48 PM

Now that I look at the product page you are probably correct :) 

It just seemed weird it would ship as an ebook. 

On an unrelated note, any updates on the Life application Study Bible?

Posts 45
Eugene Nowak | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2021 4:26 AM

Was wondering what is the status & updated target date for Swindoll's Living Insights New Testament Commentaries conversion to Logos Research edition?  I show 12 of the 15 books as ebooks.

Please advise

Posts 1630
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2021 9:13 AM

Eugene Nowak:

Was wondering what is the status & updated target date for Swindoll's Living Insights New Testament Commentaries conversion to Logos Research edition?  I show 12 of the 15 books as ebooks.

Please advise

They're being updated. It looks like most of them will be updated by August.

Posts 17
Kennet | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2021 11:58 AM

What is the status & updated target date for:

”Beginning with New Testament Greek: An Introductory Study of the Grammar and Syntax of the New Testament”

and

”Going Deeper with New Testament Greek: An Intermediate Study of the Grammar and Syntax of the New Testament”?

Posts 1630
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2021 2:26 PM

Kennet:

”Beginning with New Testament Greek: An Introductory Study of the Grammar and Syntax of the New Testament”

Currently, it's available as an ePub. I don't have a solid date on this one but I'm guessing September.

Kennet:

”Going Deeper with New Testament Greek: An Intermediate Study of the Grammar and Syntax of the New Testament”?

Currently, it's available as an ePub. An updated version will be available soon. July 20 is a possibility but it will likely be August 3.

Page 6 of 6 (105 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS