Unable to Split Connect Reward between Logos & eBook Resources?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1555
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 9 2021 9:07 AM

I'm a "Connect" subscriber and this week I received my Connect Reward coupon for 2021.  I want to apply the coupon toward the purchase of two Faithlife resources--one is a Logos resource and one is a Faithlife ebooks resource.  But the coupon states it's a "one-time use" coupon and the ordering process insists on splitting the order in two--one as a Logos order and one as a Faithlife order.

Customer Service acknowledges the coupon is valid for both Logos resources and Faithlife ebook resources, and acknowledges the coupon can only be used once, but says it can't be used for both resource types at the same time/in the same order, so part of the coupon value will be forfeit if after Faithlife splits the order, the value of each individual order is less than the coupon value.

Has anyone found a way to order both types of resources in a situation like this without losing part of their coupon value?

Posts 2122
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 9 2021 9:37 AM

Call costumer service.   They should be able to do this for you or talk to your sales rep.

Posts 1555
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 9 2021 10:12 AM

Kenneth Neighoff:

Call costumer service.   They should be able to do this for you or talk to your sales rep.

Thanks Kenneth.  I did contact CS before posting to the forum.  The reason for my post here is to see if anyone else in a similar situation may have gotten a purchase option/solution from CS that the rep I spoke with isn't aware of.

Posts 29462
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 9 2021 10:23 AM

Rick Ausdahl:
to see if anyone else in a similar situation may have gotten a purchase option/solution from CS that the rep I spoke with isn't aware of

Sometimes it is just hit or miss with whomever you get on the phone. Tongue Tied

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS