Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Shea Zellweger | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 28 2021 7:02 AM

Hey All,

I've been using my personal faithlife account to connect Logos to Proclaim for the last ~4 years, amassing a pretty extensive song database, including verse orders and the like.

I'm now moving to a new call, and my current church have set up their own faithlife account and are paying for Proclaim. However, when we log out of my account and into the church's, that song database is not accessible.

Both accounts are currently a part of the same "group," which is what I thought was necessary for the files to be automatically shared, but that's clearly not doing it.

Is there any way I can transfer this backlog of presentations from my account to theirs? I'd really rather not have to reconstruct the whole thing, nor leave them having to do so.

Posts 32186
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 6 2021 5:24 PM

bump 5 to bring attention to an unanswered post.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5266
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 7 2021 12:19 AM

Greetings Shea

Sorry that you have had to wait so long for a reply.

I am pretty sure that the Proclaim staff would be able to help you out here. It is probably most efficient to give them a ring via the customer services number.

Unfortunately, this Forum is pretty much ignored by them these days as they seem to be wedded to something in Faithlife Groups the UI of which I really hate so avoid myself.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 346
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 5:47 AM

Mike Binks:

Unfortunately, this Forum is pretty much ignored by them these days as they seem to be wedded to something in Faithlife Groups the UI of which I really hate so avoid myself.

What he said

Posts 346
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 5:57 AM

Many of the well qualified techs we used to see regularly on this forum have been silent for months. I can only assume they have quit, been fired, promoted or had the efforts directed elsewhere. A pity.

Brendon Marks

Posts 34
LogosEmployee
Brian Burkhart (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 10:54 AM

Hello, Shea --

Allow me to apologize for the delayed response.

The "MySongs" collection belongs to the Presentation Team.  I see that you are a member of just one Presentation Team, I would assume that is the one at you new location.

I will bump you an email so we can locate the original group. 

Best regards,
Brian Burkhart - Support@Faithlife.com
Faithlife - Technical Support Representative, Church Products

Posts 2
Shea Zellweger | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 11:13 AM

Thanks. The team I'm part of is the original church. I believe I added the new administrator to my "group" instead of my team? Didn't realize there was a difference. So if I add her to the team as an admin, then she removes me, they'll keep the collection?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS