Sermons by "Daniel Rowlands"

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1367
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 1 2021 5:28 PM

I don't have a ton of sermons in my library but I would like to buy some by Welsh preacher "Daniel Rowlands" I am just not sure if they are in any collections. Can anyone let me know if they have any in their library???

Posts 33424
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 13 2021 8:12 PM

weekly bump for attention 1

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8396
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 13 2021 8:17 PM

I searched my library and nothing.  Same with the Logos website.  Never heard of him so google was the only one that gave results.

DAL

Posts 33424
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 13 2021 10:56 PM

Mike Tourangeau:
by Welsh preacher "Daniel Rowlands"

Factbook has no entry for him; an All Resources search finds references to him in the Bookstore section but nothing including his sermons. The usual online sites also give no links to sermons ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1677
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 14 2021 1:24 AM

Banner of Truth would be your most likely publisher, but they don't appear to have any books by him.  Here's an article babout him though for those who haven't heard of him.

https://banneroftruth.org/uk/resources/articles/2010/daniel-rowland-1713-1790/

There appears to be a book of 8 sermons by him on Amazon.

Posts 1367
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 15 2021 10:19 AM

Thank you for your help. As you note there is very little done on him. I did find https://ref.ly/logosres/chrldrsryle?ref=Page.p+180 in Ryle's works. Unfortunately I don't have the time to dig more up on this fellow, but someone should!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS