New volumes of the Ironside Expository Commentaries are available

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2196
Mark | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 6 2021 3:11 PM

I am confused.  I got an email today about new volumes of Ironside on Pre-Pub (Mark, James/Peter, Daniel).

When you click on the resource from the email, you also see the message: The file for this resource is currently an EPUB. When it ships, it will be a Logos edition.

All the Ironside volumes have been available for years in Logos already here.

The 3 new volumes have also been available for years:

Mark

Daniel

Peter

James

So how do these new pre-pub volumes differ from the already existing logos files?

Posts 2196
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 6 2021 3:37 PM

So from what I can see, there are 8 new Ironside resources that are not found in the 65 volume works of Ironside.  But all other new resources are in some way contained already in Logos including the resources in my post above.

In all other "new" resources, they seem to already be in Logos

Posts 8201
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 6 2021 6:18 PM

I owned the collection in WORDsearch so that means you did also.

Posts 2196
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 7 2021 1:41 PM

DAL:

I owned the collection in WORDsearch so that means you did also.

I own the collection in Logos.  I did not own the collection in WORDsearch.  I think you misunderstood my post.  The volumes listed in my first post are posited to be new Ironside volumes, and indeed, I can purchase them if I want.  But why would I want?  They are already in my library as they were purchased a long time ago in LOGOS, and I already own them.  Why is Logos offering the same resource twice?

Posts 5802
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 7 2021 7:45 PM

Other than a slightly different name and the fact the WS version combines James and Peter, I don’t think there is any significant difference. 

E1505343-01E1-46A6-8A0B-2EEF9CAC21FF
29A3C350-0262-4D60-B73B D64E2AB0E111

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS