This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Dave Rossi | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 11 2021 3:31 PM

Ryrie Study Bible
Chafer books

Posts 9526
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 11 2021 4:32 PM

Dave, there are Logos versions of these resources. If you had a license for them in Wordsearch you should already have access to them. I'd call or contact Customer Service.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 155
Pastor Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 12 2021 12:11 PM

Dave Rossi:

Ryrie Study Bible
Chafer books

For my account, the Ryrie Study Bible NASB license transferred over to the Logos Ryrie Study Bible NASB.

My Ryrie Study Bible KJV, even though it shows it transferred over to the Logos Ryrie Study Bible KJV, only transferred the bible book outlines. 

In my Wordsearch to Logos migration page, it shows the Ryrie Study Bible KJV (0:779) is owned and available, listing it as an ebook.

In my software, it shows I own the LLS:WS_0_779 (2021-02-18T15:23:13Z), but it only opens the bible book outlines.

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

Pastor Cleghorn:

My Ryrie Study Bible KJV, even though it shows it transferred over to the Logos Ryrie Study Bible KJV, only transferred the bible book outlines. 

In my Wordsearch to Logos migration page, it shows the Ryrie Study Bible KJV (0:779) is owned and available, listing it as an ebook.

In my software, it shows I own the LLS:WS_0_779 (2021-02-18T15:23:13Z), but it only opens the bible book outlines.

This is correct. In Wordsearch 12, 0:779 is just the Outlines. We have an incorrect title for the resource in Logos, which we will be fixing. But the content is correct.

If you have a Ryrie Study Bible KJV Edition in Wordsearch, please provide the Book ID (from Properties in the Library) so we can take a look.

Posts 4
Dave Rossi | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 12 2021 1:32 PM

The Wordsearch Ryrie Study Bible (which I received when I purchased the book) Book ID is 0:723

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

Dave Rossi:

The Wordsearch Ryrie Study Bible (which I received when I purchased the book) Book ID is 0:723

We don't show a license for that on your account. Did you use a different email address for Wordsearch?

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Dave Rossi:

We don't show a license for that on your account. Did you use a different email address for Wordsearch?

Never mind; I found you had two Wordsearch accounts (under the same email address) and have merged them together in our system. All your Wordsearch licenses should now be showing up on your Logos account: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration 

Posts 4
Dave Rossi | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 13 2021 4:33 AM

Thank you for your research! It now appears to have migrated to my Logos account.
Thanks again!

Posts 155
Pastor Cleghorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 13 2021 9:14 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Pastor Cleghorn:

This is correct. In Wordsearch 12, 0:779 is just the Outlines. We have an incorrect title for the resource in Logos, which we will be fixing. But the content is correct.

If you have a Ryrie Study Bible KJV Edition in Wordsearch, please provide the Book ID (from Properties in the Library) so we can take a look.

Thanks Bradley. I talked with customer service twice about this and finally tech support found the problem you mentioned. Glad to have the titles corrected . If I want my KJV version study notes, I will have to find my old copy or receipt. Either way, I'm glad the confusion will be cleared up. Keep up the good work in migrating books. :)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS