Clovis Chappell's "Sermons on Biblical Characters" only has one sermon that came across from WORDsearch

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 651
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 16 2021 4:45 PM

I was browsing through some of my sermon books in Logos today. Clovis Chappell's book, "Sermons on Biblical Characters" showed a sermon for that passage. When I opened the resource, it only had one sermon "The missing man - Thomas" in it instead the 16 that are listed in the WORDsearch version of the book. I'm not sure why some of these books transitioned without problem while others have "come up short."

Since I still have WORDsearch, it isn't that big of a deal...YET!

Hoping to get this resolved quickly. Thank you!

Posts 32532
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 20 2021 6:47 PM

4 bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1553
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2021 3:29 PM

Hi Bill

The good news is that you're not missing any sermons. All 16 sermons can be found in the resource. The biggest issue you're facing is that the Table of Contents navigator is also broken so it's only showing the first resource.

We're already schedule to work on the book in April so you should see a more user-friendly version available some time in May.

Posts 651
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 30 2021 4:25 PM

Thank you Kyle. I am looking forward that. (AND, I know that I can still read those sermons in WS)!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS