Vote for Ben Witherington's 3 Works on Women in Ministry

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2290
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 27 2021 6:52 PM

Sorry, I know that I already have a thread from 2012 that I posted this information in, but I wanted to update the title to reflect the need for votes.  I have set up a new entry on the Logos Book Requests page here for the following:

Women in the Earliest Churches (Society for New Testament Studies Monograph Series)

Women in the Ministry of Jesus: A Study of Jesus' Attitudes to Women and their Roles as Reflected in His Earthly Life (Society for New Testament Studies Monograph Series)

There is a more popular level condensed version titled:

Women and the Genesis of Christianity

but I would rather have the two full versions.

These volumes spring from his dissertation. 

Here are a couple of videos of him on the subject:

Women and Ministry from Scripture and History

Women, Ministry Roles, and Scripture

People will have different views on the subject, but his arguments should be offered up for consideration.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 2290
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2021 4:45 AM

Don't forget to vote for these HERE.  We should have everything from Ben Witherington III!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 2290
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 26 2021 4:40 AM

The website seems to be down for voting, but when it comes back, head on over there and cast your votes for these.

Posts 2290
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 29 2021 4:35 AM

Bump!  It's been a while.  

Posts 45
Ken Thompsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 1 2021 4:24 PM

Voted. I mostly use Logos for reference books, so don't know if I'd ever get these. But I love Dr. Witherington anyhow. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS