Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 19
James H. Schafer | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 2 2021 12:31 PM

I just checked and there have not been any new resources added from Wordsearch to Logos, at least that is true of my library. Created an Exel spreadsheet on 3/16/2021 and had 184 resources yet to be completed. Checked today 4/2/2021 and the same 184 resources are still not completed.

I'm just curious if we have hit a snag, or what may have stopped the flow?

Posts 421
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 2 2021 1:21 PM

Keep an eye on this forum thread. Kyle from FaithLIfe has been posting updates/lists of resources that have been updated and/or added recently.

Last post was on March 31st. https://community.logos.com/forums/t/198627.aspx?PageIndex=2 

Posts 1553
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 2 2021 2:19 PM

We're pushing out updates every two weeks. The next batch of updates will be on April 13.

As of today we already have 116 titles that will be made available as eBooks on April 13. That number will grow over the next week.

Posts 19
James H. Schafer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 2 2021 6:45 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

We're pushing out updates every two weeks. The next batch of updates will be on April 13.

As of today we already have 116 titles that will be made available as eBooks on April 13. That number will grow over the next week.

Thanks, Kyle, for your response. Since I had not had any new WS resources come over for going on 3 weeks I was curious. Some of those that interest me most evidently is going to be the last ones converted.

God bless you and all the team that is working to get this done. I'm sure there are a lot of other things they would like to be doing.

Posts 369
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 25 2021 11:55 AM

I'm a bit curious when all of Thompson's will be ready in Logos.  I was hoping that after the "holidays" of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years....that things might speed up a bit.... just wondering.

xn = Christan  man=man

Posts 512
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 25 2021 7:11 PM

For info, I have some books on Pre-Pub since November 2019, and they are still in "Pre-Pub" status till today... Faithlife must be having a huge volume of worksWink

My devotion this morning : be patient, bearing with one another in love.Yes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS