Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Eric Couture | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 5 2021 12:26 PM

https://www.logos.com/product/154111/the-king-james-version-1900-with-reverse-interlinear

Above is the link to the product in question.

I am wondering, what is the interlinear text used? Does anyone know for certain if it is the SCR TR 1881 or STV 1550 or something else altogether? I asked product support but they directed me to the forum. 

Thank you for your time!

Posts 12239
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2021 12:42 PM

Eric Couture:
I am wondering, what is the interlinear text used? Does anyone know for certain if it is the SCR TR 1881 or STV 1550 or something else altogether?

It is Scrivener for the NT - and the KJV 1900 says so in the information pane, once you own it:

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 3
Eric Couture | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2021 12:54 PM

Thank you! Now i dont know if you can answer this or not, but are you aware of a KJV within logos that uses the Stephanus 1550 as it's interlinear?

Posts 3
Eric Couture | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2021 1:04 PM

also i am not sure how you even came across that screenshot, i cant find that info on my browser, and i do own the product.

Posts 12239
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2021 1:10 PM

Eric Couture:

Thank you! Now i dont know if you can answer this or not, but are you aware of a KJV within logos that uses the Stephanus 1550 as it's interlinear?

No. I don't think such a work exists (and: why should it? As far as I know, Scrivener's TR Text was produced as a possible Greek NT that could have been the Greek original used by the KJV translators) 

In Logos nearly all non-TR NT interlinears use SBL GNT (I think there was one with Westcott-Hort) and nearly all TR NT interlinears use Scrivener.   

EDIT: you will find the text alignment of nearly all RI resources in this post: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/199264.aspx 

Posts 12239
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2021 1:12 PM

Eric Couture:
also i am not sure how you even came across that screenshot, i cant find that info on my browser, and i do own the product.

I use the desktop version and open Information either from the resource panel menu (the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the resource tab) or from the library.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS