Copying Bible Verses in Logos 9?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 23
David Stembridge | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 11 2021 11:40 AM

This isn't necessarily a v. 9 issue, but that's the version I'm currently using.

I am working on a paper that involves researching Continuity between OT and NT and I am not sure if there's a method to copying referenced verses from an open resource to the Copy Bible Verses tool, or if it just takes several steps.

Posts 5364
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 11 2021 1:13 PM

David Stembridge:

This isn't necessarily a v. 9 issue, but that's the version I'm currently using.

I am working on a paper that involves researching Continuity between OT and NT and I am not sure if there's a method to copying referenced verses from an open resource to the Copy Bible Verses tool, or if it just takes several steps.

Greetings David

When I want to get a 'referenced verse into the Copy Bible Verses tool; I just highlight the reference, then 'Cmd C' move to the tool and 'Cmd V'.

Have I misunderstood your problem?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 23
David Stembridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 13 2021 9:22 AM

Hi Mike, I think I was looking for a shortcut in the menu that pops up after right clicking on a verse (in image below). What you suggested is what I've been doing.

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 At 8.19.56 PM

Posts 24889
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 13 2021 9:53 AM

Hi David

Are you aware that if you set the Copy Bible Verses tool to Follow it will track your open Bible?

Now if you change the current reference, or highlight a passage (using your cursor) the Tool will populate with those verses

Does that help at all?

Posts 23
David Stembridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 13 2021 9:55 AM

Yes, PERFECT Graham. Just what I was looking for! Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS