9.4 (9.4.0.0009) is now available

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3490
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 13 2021 2:50 PM

The Logos Bible Software desktop application version 9.4 is now available to all users.

To immediately update to the current stable version, enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes

Download Link

Posts 1145
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 15 2021 10:49 AM

N.b. the msi download is still the 9.3 version. Usually this is up to date.

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 32490
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 15 2021 12:27 PM

release notes:

• Added an experimental Factbook navigation sidebar. Requires users to be on the Beta branch.

However, I am still "Update channel: beta". Verbum 9.4 9.4.0.0009 and do not have the navigation sidebar.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 760
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 15 2021 1:38 PM

MJ. Smith:

release notes:

• Added an experimental Factbook navigation sidebar. Requires users to be on the Beta branch.

However, I am still "Update channel: beta". Verbum 9.4 9.4.0.0009 and do not have the navigation sidebar.

Same here. MJ.

iMac (2019 model), 3Ghz 6 Core Intel i5, 16gb Ram, Radeon Pro Graphics. 500GB SSD.

Posts 3490
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 15 2021 2:17 PM

John Goodman:

N.b. the msi download is still the 9.3 version. Usually this is up to date.

John,

What file are you talking about? Are you saying you didn't update to 9.4?

Posts 3490
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 15 2021 2:19 PM

MJ. Smith:

release notes:

Hi MJ,

I was confused since this couldn't get tested until I shipped to stable. It requires a Beta build, so it got turned off. Once you download 9.5 Beta 1 when it ships it will be available.

Posts 32490
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 15 2021 4:04 PM

No problem

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1145
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 16 2021 4:06 AM

Thanks its been updated.

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 327
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 16 2021 6:58 AM

Philana R. Crouch:

The Logos Bible Software desktop application version 9.4 is now available to all users.

To immediately update to the current stable version, enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes

Download Link

After update to Logos 9.4, still experiencing sync issues on the Sermon Editor. This has been a consistent on/off problem ever since Logos 9 came out for me and was excited when I read in the release notes that it had been addressed, but I am still having the issue. 

Posts 4561
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 29 2021 1:38 PM

I posted this a bit ago but MACs are having an issue with the library window

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/200281.aspx 

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS