Is this Faithlife link to Feedback new?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 33238
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 22 2021 3:06 PM

Just noticed this ... and I wasn't asked to log into Feedbear. Looks like a new way to report bugs as well.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 33238
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 4:41 PM

weekly bump process 1

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9146
LogosEmployee

It's been around for a while. I think "Make a suggestion" is a newer option; it links to FeedBear.

You can think of "Report a bug" as conceptually similar to "Report typo" in Logos: it sends feedback on the current Faithlife.com page you're on. (You could use it to report arbitrary bugs, just as you could use Report typo to report arbitrary problems ... but they might not get processed quickly.)

Posts 5546
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 2 2021 6:08 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):
(You could use it to report arbitrary bugs, just as you could use Report typo to report arbitrary problems ... but they might not get processed quickly.)

Do Report typo reports of typos get processed quickly? Do Report typo reports of typos get processed?

Posts 19271
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 2 2021 7:34 PM

SineNomine:
Do Report typo reports of typos get processed quickly? Do Report typo reports of typos get processed?

I've kept track of every typo I've ever reported (by highlighting them in a special "Typo" highlighting style). Periodically (every year or so) I go through them all checking to see if any have been fixed, and removing the highlighting from those that have. A number of the ones I've reported over the years have been fixed, but more have not been fixed than have been fixed, and many are still around after years. It depends on what priority they put on the resources, I'm guessing. They probably go through a chunk of resources every few months and catch up on outstanding typo reports on those. But with all the tens of thousands of resources in their catalogue, it would probably be a never-ending task to stay on top of all the typo reports. And they don't feel it's worth their time to be perfectionists about their resources.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS